Short-Term Training Opportunities
Our short-term training programs are for those looking to quickly gain skills and certifications that lead to employment. Many offerings are grant-funded (free of charge to trainees). And, if you decide you want to continue your education, we’ll help you figure out the best path to do so.
What programs are available?
Browse details about our programs, including how to apply and/or register, using the links below.
- Amazon Web Services Cloud Practitioner
- Amazon Web Services Cloud Developer
- Construction Institute
- Early Childhood Education Bootcamp Training
- Educator Apprentice Program
- Electric Vehicle Repair
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Manufacturing Technician
- Marine Design
- Medical Assistant Apprenticeship
- Phlebotomy School
- Professional Education Online
- Respiratory Therapy
- WelcomeME 2.0 Training
- Yamaha Outboard Motor Repair
Mobile Learning Lab
Our mobile learning lab brings the excitement of STEM directly to middle school and high school students across the region. To learn more, visit our Mobile Learning Lab webpage.
Workforce Training: workforceregistration@smccME.edu or 207-741-5955.
Career Skills Training & Certifications: careerskills@smccME.edu or 207-741-5862.
Out-of-State Licensure Information:
If you are completing one of our short-term training programs you can view information about licensure in other states, by downloading our Out-of-State Licensure document.