Information & Updates
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving and it is essential that everyone stays informed. This page provides information around COVID-19 as it pertains to SMCC. Please check back regularly for updates.
- January 13, 2022 – Memo Regarding SMCC Spring Semester Classes Going Online for the First Week of the Spring ’22 Semester
- January 6, 2022 – MCCS Face Covering Protocol Update
- December 22, 2021 – COVID-19 Booster Requirement Memo
- August 13, 2021 – Plan for the Fall Semester
- August 12, 2021 – Message Regarding Required COVID-19 Vaccinations
- July 28, 2021 – MCCS Face Covering Protocol Update
- Ongoing – Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reports
COVID-19 Reported Daily Cases
Using contract tracing through the SMCC app and class rosters, we continually notify individuals who have had close contact to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
*Please note, counts are not updated on Saturday & Sunday, but will be included in Monday’s count
**Reflects only students & employees who have been on Campus
For more information:
Tiffanie Bentley, the Dean of Administration, is leading the college’s response to COVID-19. If you have questions or concerns please contact her at 207-741-5610 or tbentley@smccME.edu.
The Maine Community College System is posting regular updates and information about COVID-19. For answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and the community colleges’ response, please visit the MCCS COVID-19 information page.