Information & Updates
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving and it is essential that everyone stays informed. This page provides information around COVID-19 as it pertains to SMCC. Please check back regularly for updates.
- August 12, 2020 –
- July 9, 2020 – Message from President Cassidy Regarding the Fall Semester
- May 20, 2020 – Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Report
- Office & Event Info
- All scheduled campus tours have been canceled until further notice.
- All visits from transfer institutions have been canceled.
- Start Smart Orientation Sessions are being moved to virtual format. Group Orientation Sessions have been canceled. For more information, contact the Advising Office at advising@smccME.edu or 207-741-5835.
- Health Science Information Sessions have been canceled until further notice.
- The Testing Center is currently closed. For testing accommodations contact tlawson@smccME.edu or 207-741-5733.
- All SMCC Job Fairs have been canceled.
- Culinary Arts public luncheons are canceled until further notice.
For more information:
Tiffanie Bentley, the Dean of Students, is leading the college’s response to COVID-19. If you have questions or concerns please contact her at 207-741-5610 or tbentley@smccME.edu.
The Maine Community College System is posting regular updates and information about COVID-19. For answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and the community colleges’ response, please visit the MCCS COVID-19 information page.