On-campus visits from colleges and universities have been canceled this fall due to COVID-19, but students can still meet virtually with admissions representatives to learn about academic programs, get answers to questions and gather other information.
Schools from Maine and beyond are hosting virtual meetings that include:
- University of Southern Maine. USM has one-to-one meetings for SMCC students from 9:30 a.m.-4:40 p.m. from 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Monday, November 30. Schedule a virtual visit here.
- University of Maine. UMaine has a virtual video transfer information session at 1 p.m. Tuesday, December 8, and transfer phone meetings by appointment. Schedule a virtual visit here.
- University of Maine at Augusta. UMA has a one-to-one meeting for SMCC students from 12-2 p.m. on Thursday, December 3 via Zoom. Students can also schedule one-to-one phone or video meetings by scheduling a virtual visit here.
- University of New England. Virtual meetings by appointment. Contact Pete Heely, director of transfer admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-602-2385.
- University of Maine at Fort Kent. UMFK is offering virtual college visits via Zoom. Schedule a virtual visit here.
- UMass Lowell. UMass Lowell is offering virtual tours, informational sessions and more. Schedule a virtual visit here.
SMCC’s Transfer Services Office encourages students to explore the websites of other four-year schools to determine how best to connect with them if they are considering transferring following your time at SMCC.
Students with questions about transferring following their time at SMCC can contact SMCC Transfer Services at transfer@smccME.edu or 207-741-5835.