Earn an Early Childhood Education Degree from UMF at our South Portland Campus
UMF and SMCC have partnered to make earning a bachelor’s degree easier than ever. Whether you’re a working professional looking for a more flexible schedule or are simply looking to continue your education closer to home, UMF’s Off-Campus Program is a great way to earn your bachelor’s degree when and where it works for you. This program is also a fantastic opportunity for those who want to get started by earning their associate degree at SMCC in Early Childhood Education and/or Education and continue on to earn bachelor’s degree from UMF on the same campus. If you have earned an associate degree or equivalent at other institutions you may also be eligible to enroll.
What are the benefits of UMF’s Off-Campus Program:
- Offered at SMCC’s South Portland Campus, a convenient location for those who live and/or work in Southern Maine.
- Designed to work with your busy schedule with hybrid courses (off-site and online) offered weekday evenings or weekends.
- Courses delivered by UMF professors.
- An on-site UMF Advisor to help guide you to reaching your goals.
- Access to both SMCC and UMF resources.
- General education courses available at SMCC’s low tuition rate, only $92 per credit hour.
Available Bachelor’s Degree Tracks
- Non-Certificate Track – Birth-5 years
- Certification Track – Birth-5 years
- Certification Track – K-3rd grade
For More Information and to Apply
Visit the UMF website and follow the steps to apply, or contact us directly.