Degree & Certificate Program Virtual Open Houses
SMCC is excited to provide the opportunity for accepted and prospective students and their families to participate in our virtual information sessions. Select program sessions will be offered (see list below) where you can learn more about your specific program of interest and general information about the college. Join our faculty and admissions team to learn more about SMCC and have your questions answered.
Virtual Program Sessions
- Communications & New Media and Liberal Studies ART – Monday, July 13, 1 p.m.
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management – Monday, July 13, 10 a.m.
- Early Childhood Education – Thursday, July 9, 10 a.m.
- Education (K-12) – Thursday, July 9, 1 p.m.
- Fire Science / Student Live-in Program – Tuesday, July 7, 10 a.m.
- Health Science – Tuesday, June 30, 5 p.m.
- Human Services and Behavioral Health Certificate – Tuesday, July 14, 10 a.m.
- Liberal Studies – (for those looking to continue their education after graduation) – Wednesday, July 15, 1 p.m.
- Medical Assisting – Thursday, July 16, 1 p.m.
- Nutrition – Wednesday, July 15, 10 a.m.
How to Sign Up
To sign up fill out our quick virtual info session form and we’ll email you with more details. If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office and we’ll be happy to help you out.
All are welcome. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Sandra Lynham at 207-741-5923 or slynham@smccME.edu in advance of your participation or visit.